5th UNISEC Space Takumi Conference
for Practical Study of Problem Finding and Solving in Space Systems
The Space Takumi Conference aims to recognize the knowledge and experience, which are acquired through practical engineering projects for research, development, and the application of space systems and components, as general and universal academic accomplishments. This recognition is made by evaluating ideas with "academic" value and by developing new systems engineering, design theories, methodologies, reliability engineering, and educational methods.
The Conference deals with various problems such as the following: "What is the essence of a space system?" "What kinds of rapid and effective development processes exist that utilize integration technology? How could such a process be implemented in practice?" "How is such a system tested?" "How are human resources cultivated?"
The coming 4th UNISEC Space Takumi Conference provides an opportunity to present your research paper. After the discussion at the conference, you are also able to submit your paper to the UNISEC Space Takumi Journal
|Date: ||December 26, 2014|
|Time: ||9:00 - |
|Venue: ||Institute of Space and Astronautical Science / JAXA|
|Registration fee: ||Free|
|Hosted: ||University Engineering Consortium (UNISEC)|
|Co-Hosted: ||Space Engineering Division, the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers|
Call for Papers:
- Any subjects in line with the concept above or the subjects of the UNISEC Space Takumi Journal or other challenging subjects may be accepted to expand this academic realm.
- A presentations by non-UNISEC membership are also welcome
- The presentation method is oral and must be given in either English or Japanese.
- A presentation slot is 30 minutes to 90 minutes including Q&A session. (It, however, depends on the number of presentation and its contents.)
How to apply:
- Prospective presenters are encouraged to submit an abstract of 100-200 words to the UNISEC Office by June 14.
- Each abstract must be made on the basis of the abstract page on page 1 of the official template of the UNISEC Space Takumi Journal and sent its electric file to the UNISEC Office.
- Presenters will be notified by July 28, 2013 if their abstracts have been accepted or declined. After the notification, a final presentation data must be sent to the UNISEC Office by July 22. There is no limit on the total number of pages.
- The PDF file of the final presentation will be given to the conference participants and be published on the UNISEC Space Takumi Journal official website (http://space-takumi.unisec.jp/) in PDF format as archives.
Takumi template (Word 97-2003) [189KB]
- Submission of abstract: November 11, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: December 1, 2014 *The result of the peer review will be noticed later
- Submission of paper: December 9, 2014
- Conference: December 26, 2014
Place for submitting:
Tel: +81-3-5800-6645 Fax: +81-3-3868-2208
Please replace (at) with @ in the above e-mail address.
For details about the UNISEC Space Takumi Journal, please visit the following website:
UNISEC Space Takumi Journal official website